Browse & Search All Images
IMAGE DETAILS
 
Displaying image 3398 of 1: Back to Thumbnail Images < Previous  |  Next >
   
McKeith House, Streetsville
  View Full size image
Title: McKeith House, Streetsville
Identifier: PH3129
Date of Original Photo: 1975
Date Built: ca 1852
Image Type: Slide, 35 mm
Subject: Historic buildings - Ontario - Streetsville (Mississauga)
Donor: Planning & Heritage, Community Services
Location: 317 Queen Street South, Plan STR 3, pt. Lot 12

Conditions of Use:
See Terms of Use & Privacy Statement.
Description: 317 Queen Street South. Plan STR, 3, pt. Lot 12. The house was built in 1852 by John Davidson for William McKeith, the head weaver at the Barber Mill. It is a one-and-a-half storey T-shaped structure with a gable roof and a cut stone foundation. It is listed on the Heritage Register.
Agency: Mississauga Library System
pcomapp01:8850