Browse & Search All Images
IMAGE DETAILS
 
Displaying image 3695 of 1: Back to Thumbnail Images < Previous  |  Next >
   
null
  View Full size image
Title: Mississauga Shoreline West of St. Lawrence Cement Company, Clarkson
Identifier: R156
Date of Original Photo: 1972
Image Type: Slide
Subject: Shorelines - Ontario - Mississauga
Donor: Ralph Crysler

Conditions of Use:
See Terms of Use & Privacy Statement.
Description: In 1971 the firm of Crysler & Lathem, consulting engineers, was retained by the Credit Valley Conservation Authority to prepare a plan for the development of the Mississauga waterfront sector of the Metropolitan Toronto Planning Area. It included this view of the shoreline west of the St. Lawrence Cement Company, 2391 Lakeshore Road West. The company began operations in 1954 and expanded into Ontario with the addition of its plant in Clarkson (Mississauga) in 1956.
Agency: Mississauga Library System
pcomapp01:8850