Browse & Search All Images
IMAGE DETAILS
 
Displaying image 5061 of 1: Back to Thumbnail Images < Previous  |  Next >
   
null
  View Full size image
Title: St. Lawrence Cement Company, Clarkson
Identifier: R198
Date of Original Photo: 1972
Date Built: 1956
Image Type: Slide
Subject: Cemet industries - Ontario - Mississauga
Donor: Ralph Crysler
Location: 2391 Lakeshore Road West

Conditions of Use:
See Terms of Use & Privacy Statement.
Description: In 1971 the firm of Crysler & Lathem, consulting engineers, was retained by the Credit Valley Conservation Authority to prepare a plan for the development of the Mississauga waterfront sector of the Metropolitan Toronto Planning Area. Crysler & Lathem took a number of photographs of the Lake Ontario shoreline from Etobicoke Creek in the east to Joshua's Creek in the west. Their study included the St. Lawrence Cement Company in Clarkson. The company began operations in 1954 and expanded into Ontario with the addition of its Clarkson plant in 1956. The plant is located at 2391 Lakeshore Road West.
Agency: Mississauga Library System
pcomapp02:8850