Browse & Search All Images
IMAGE DETAILS
 
Displaying image 5852 of 1: Back to Thumbnail Images < Previous  |  Next >
   
William Barber House, Streetsville
  View Full size image
Title: William Barber House, Streetsville
Identifier: MC0473
Date of Original Photo: 1965
Date Built: ca 1860
Image Type: B&W Photo, 12x8 cm
Subject: Historic buildings - Ontario - Streetsville (Mississauga)
Donor: Mississauga Historical Society
Location: 5155 Mississauga Road North, pt. Lot 1 W 1/2, Conc 4 WHS

Conditions of Use:
See Terms of Use & Privacy Statement.
Description: 5155 Mississauga Road North. Conc 4 WHS, pt. Lot 1 W. The home of William Barber, one of the Barber Brothers, who owned and operated the Barber Woollen Mills from 1843 to 1882. It has been converted to a restaurant and is designated under the terms of the Ontario Heritage Act.
Agency: Mississauga Library System
pcomapp01:8851