Browse & Search All Images
IMAGE DETAILS
 
Displaying image 355 of 1: Back to Thumbnail Images < Previous  |  Next >
   
null
  View Full size image
Title: Bell Hotel, Meadowvale Village
Identifier: PH0005
Date of Original Photo: 1976
Date Built: 1844
Image Type: B&W Photo, 12x8 cm.
Subject: Historic buildings - Ontario - Meadowvale (Mississauga)
Location: 1090 Derry Road West, pt. Lot 10, E1/2, Conc 3 WHS

Conditions of Use:
See Terms of Use & Privacy Statement.
Description: 1090 Derry Road West. Conc 3 WHS, pt. Lot 10, Eż. The west side view of the Bell Hotel. Built in 1844 by the village blacksmith, George Bell, who had purchased land from mill owner John Simpson. This was the first hotel in Meadowvale, and was also known as the Temperance Hotel. Presently residential. Located within the Meadowvale Village Conservation District.
Agency: Mississauga Library System
pcomapp02:8850