Browse & Search All Images
IMAGE DETAILS
 
Displaying image 3449 of 1: Back to Thumbnail Images < Previous  |  Next >
   
Meadowvale United Church, Meadowvale Village
  View Full size image
Title: Meadowvale United Church, Meadowvale Village
Identifier: PH3298
Date of Original Photo: 1990
Date Built: ca 1863
Image Type: Slide, 35 mm
Subject: Church buildings - Ontario - Meadowvale (Mississauga)
Donor: Planning & Heritage, Community Services
Location: 1010 Old Derry Road West, pt. Lot 10 E 1/2, Conc 3 WHS

Conditions of Use:
See Terms of Use & Privacy Statement.
Description: 1010 Old Derry Road West. Conc 3 WHS, pt. Lot 10 Eż. Built ca 1863 by the Wesleyan Methodists on land donated by the Simpson family. The Methodist congregation joined the United Church in 1925. Services are still held in the chapel on a regular basis. Designated under the terms of Ontario Heritage Act and located within the Meadowvale Village Conservation District.
Agency: Mississauga Library System
pcomapp02:8850