Browse & Search All Images
IMAGE DETAILS
 
Displaying image 483 of 1: Back to Thumbnail Images < Previous  |  Next >
   
Boathouse / Newmarch Residence, Meadowvale Village
  View Full size image
Title: Boathouse / Newmarch Residence, Meadowvale Village
Identifier: PH0080
Date of Original Photo: 1976
Date Built: ca 1840s
Image Type: B&W Photo, 12x8 cm.
Subject: Historic buildings - Ontario - Meadowvale (Mississauga)
Location: 7070 Old Mill Lane

Conditions of Use:
See Terms of Use & Privacy Statement.
Description: 7070 Old Mill Lane. Plan TOR 5, pt. Lot 41. Built some time in the 1840s, this was the boathouse belonging to Francis Silverthorn and was the only one built in Meadowvale. It was sold to John Wilmot in 1865. It was used for a time as an office by the Credit Valley Conservation Authority. Located within the Meadowvale Village Conservation District, it is designated under the terms of Ontario Heritage Act.
Agency: Mississauga Library System
pcomapp01:8851