Browse & Search All Images
IMAGE DETAILS
 
Displaying image 2219 of 1: Back to Thumbnail Images < Previous  |  Next >
   
Graham-Pearson House, Meadowvale Village
  View Full size image
Title: Graham-Pearson House, Meadowvale Village
Identifier: PH0084
Date of Original Photo: 1978
Date Built: ca 1870
Image Type: B&W Photo, 12x8 cm.
Subject: Historic buildings - Ontario - Meadowvale (Mississauga)
Location: 1020 Old Derry Road, pt. Lot 10 E1/2, Conc 3 WHS

Conditions of Use:
See Terms of Use & Privacy Statement.
Description: 1020 Old Derry Road West. Conc 3 WHS, pt. Lot 10 Eż. Built ca 1870 by James Graham for his son Thomas and his wife, Elizabeth Simpson. The land had been donated by Elizabeth’s father, John Simpson, the saw mill owner. The house was purchased by Charles Switzer, the village postmaster, in the 1880s, after the Grahams moved to the Gooderham Mansion. Located within the Meadowvale Village Conservation District.
Agency: Mississauga Library System
pcomapp01:8850