Browse & Search All Images
IMAGE DETAILS
 
Displaying image 2217 of 1: Back to Thumbnail Images < Previous  |  Next >
   
null
  View Full size image
Title: Graham-Pearson House, Meadowvale Village
Identifier: PH0095
Date of Original Photo: 1990
Date Built: ca 1870
Image Type: B&QW Photo, 13x9 cm.
Subject: Historic buildings - Ontario - Meadowvale (Mississauga)
Location: 1020 Old Derry Road, pt. Lot 10 E1/2, Conc 3 WHS

Conditions of Use:
See Terms of Use & Privacy Statement.
Description: 1020 Old Derry Road. Conc 3 WHS, pt. Lot 10 E¿. Built ca 1870 by James Graham for his son Thomas and his wife, Elizabeth Simpson. The land had been donated by Elizabeth’s father, John Simpson, the saw mill owner. The house was purchased by Charles Switzer, the village postmaster, in the 1880s, after the Grahams moved to the Gooderham Mansion. Located within the Meadowvale Village Conservation District. This is the north front façade.
Agency: Mississauga Library System
pcomapp01:8851