Browse & Search All Images
IMAGE DETAILS
 
Displaying image 5840 of 1: Back to Thumbnail Images < Previous  |  Next >
   
Wilcox House, Hurontario / Eglinton
  View Full size image
Title: Wilcox House, Hurontario / Eglinton
Identifier: N860
Date of Original Photo: 1956
Date Built: 1840
Image Type: Slide
Subject: Historic buildings - Ontario - Mississauga
Donor: Mary-Lou Evans
Location: 30 Eglinton Avenue West

Conditions of Use:
See Terms of Use & Privacy Statement.
Description: Aerial view of the Wilcox House at 30 Eglinton Avenue West, formerly 4650 Hurontario Street. Conc 2 NDS, pt. Lot 16. Built in 1840, this Gothic Revival structure underwent considerable renovation when it became the Barbizon Restaurant in 1989. Designated under the terms of the Ontario Heritage Act. This aerial view, taken ca 1956, shows the house at the southwest corner of Eglinton and Hurontario Streets. Slide donated to Mississauga Library System by Mary-Lou Evans.
Agency: Mississauga Library System
pcomapp01:8850