Browse & Search All Images
IMAGE DETAILS
 
Displaying image 2644 of 1: Back to Thumbnail Images < Previous  |  Next >
   
John Gray House / St. Lawrence Starch House, Port Credit
  View Full size image
Title: John Gray House / St. Lawrence Starch House, Port Credit
Identifier: G420
Date of Original Photo: 1978
Date Built: ca 1910
Image Type: Slide
Subject: Historic buildings - Ontario - Port Credit
Location: 15 Hurontario Street, Lot 12, Conc 3 SDS

Conditions of Use:
See Terms of Use & Privacy Statement.
Description: 15 Hurontario Street. Lot 12, Conc 3 SDS. This house is two-and-a-half storeys, an example of Edwardian Classicism. Owned by John Gray of St. Lawrence Starch Company, it was the family home of his family until 1960. It was then used for a time by the Red Cross. In 1983 the house was converted to a restaurant and known as Gray’s Lakehouse Restaurant. Formerly listed on the Heritage Register, it was demolished March 30, 2007.
Agency: Mississauga Library System
pcomapp01:8851