Browse & Search All Images
IMAGE DETAILS
 
Displaying image 1828 of 1: Back to Thumbnail Images < Previous  |  Next >
   
Erindale Presbyterian Church, Front Entrance
  View Full size image
Title: Erindale Presbyterian Church, Front Entrance
Identifier: D118
Date of Original Photo: 1978
Date Built: 1877
Image Type: Slide
Location: 1560 Dundas Street West, Plan TOR 7 pt. Lot 3, pt. Lot 4, ER1

Conditions of Use:
See Terms of Use & Privacy Statement.
Description: 1560 Dundas Street West. Plan TOR 7 pt. Lot 3, pt. Lot 4, ER1. Built in 1877 by Christopher Bamford on land sold to the Methodist Church by Emerson Taylor. It was known as Springfield Methodist Church, and used by the United Church until 1964 when their new church was completed. At that time it was bought by the Presbyterian congregation which had been using the Erindale Community Hall since 1960. Designated under the terms of the Ontario Heritage Act. This photo shows the front entrance of the church. Description as of December 2010.
Agency: Mississauga Library System
pcomapp02:8851