Browse & Search All Images
IMAGE DETAILS
 
Displaying image 1371 of 1: Back to Thumbnail Images < Previous  |  Next >
   
Cordingley House, Clarkson
  View Full size image
Title: Cordingley House, Clarkson
Identifier: K203
Date of Original Photo: 1980
Date Built: 1873
Image Type: Slide
Subject: Historic buildings - Ontario - Clarkson (Mississauga)
Location: 2480 Royal Windsor Drive, pt. Lot 34, Conc 3 SDS

Conditions of Use:
See Terms of Use & Privacy Statement.
Description: 2480 Royal Windsor Drive. Conc 3 SDS, pt. Lot 34. This two storey stone and cement house was built in 1873 by Charles Cordingley, who was also instrumental in the construction in 1875 of Carman Methodist Church. The house remained in the Cordingley family until 1936. By 1980, when this picture was taken, it was owned by Perma Paving Stone which had begun operations in Clarkson in 1975. The house, which was listed on the Heritage Register, was demolished in 2005. Perma Paving Stone has since moved to 7447 Bren Road. Description as of December 2010.
Agency: Mississauga Library System
pcomapp02:8850