Browse & Search All Images
IMAGE DETAILS
 
Displaying image 4432 of 1: Back to Thumbnail Images < Previous  |  Next >
   
Rectory, St. Luke's Anglican Church, Dixie
  View Full size image
Title: Rectory, St. Luke's Anglican Church, Dixie
Identifier: L207
Date of Original Photo: 1980
Date Built: 1911
Image Type: Slide
Subject: Historic buildings - Ontario - Dixie (Mississauga)
Location: 1513 Dixie Road, pt. Lot 5, Conc 2 SDS

Conditions of Use:
See Terms of Use & Privacy Statement.
Description: 1513 Dixie Road. Conc 2 SDS pt. Lot 5. St. Luke's Anglican Church was built on this property, a former estate, in 1961. The church began services in February 1957 in a portable located on Haig Boulevard. The property on Dixie Road was purchased and the portable was moved there where services continued until the church was built. This two-storey building was formerly used both as a rectory for the church and later as the Sunday School and offices. It was probably built about 1911. The building was demolished in 1986. Description as of January 2011.
Agency: Mississauga Library System
pcomapp01:8850