Browse & Search All Images
IMAGE DETAILS
 
Displaying image 5128 of 1: Back to Thumbnail Images < Previous  |  Next >
   
St. Luke's Anglican Church, Dixie
  View Full size image
Title: St. Luke's Anglican Church, Dixie
Identifier: L272
Date of Original Photo: 1980
Date Built: 1960
Image Type: Slide
Subject: Church buildings - Ontario - Dixie (Mississauga)
Location: 1513 Dixie Road, pt. Lot 5, Conc 2 SDS

Conditions of Use:
See Terms of Use & Privacy Statement.
Description: 1513 Dixie Road. Conc 2 SDS pt. Lot 5. St. Luke's Anglican Church was built on this property, a former estate, in 1961. The church began services in February 1957 in a portable located on Haig Boulevard. The property on Dixie Road was purchased and the portable was moved there where services continued until the church was built. The building was dedicated on May 17, 1961. Further extensions and expansions were made to the church in 1986. Description as of January 2011.
Agency: Mississauga Library System
pcomapp02:8851