COVID-19: latest updates on the City's response and service impacts
Clarkson Gallery
IMAGE DETAILS
 
Displaying image 276 of 1: Back to Thumbnail Images < Previous  |  Next >
   
null
  View Full size image
Title: Clarkson Road Presbyterian Church
Identifier: J753
Date of Original Photo: 1980
Date Built: 1960
Image Type: Slide
Subject: Church buildings - Ontario - Clarkson (Mississauga)
Location: 1338 Clarkson Road North, pt. Lot 29, Conc 2 SDS

Conditions of Use:
See Terms of Use & Privacy Statement.
Description: 1338 Clarkson Road North. Conc 2 SDS, pt. Lot 29. Built in 1960. The Presbyterian congregation of Clarkson first worshipped at Hillcrest Public School in 1957, then moved to Lorne Park Secondary School when more space was needed. In 1959 the Board of the church purchased two acres of land on Clarkson Road North on which to build a church. Description updated July 2019.
Agency: Mississauga Library System
pcomapp01:8853