COVID-19: latest updates on the City's response and service impacts
Clarkson Gallery
Displaying image 691 of 1: Back to Thumbnail Images < Previous  |  Next >
  View Full size image
Title: Second Clarkson S. S. No. 5
Identifier: BA0217
Date Built: 1873
Image Type: Colour Photo
Subject: Public schools - Ontario - Clarkson

Conditions of Use:
See Terms of Use & Privacy Statement.
Description: The second Clarkson S. S. no. 5, known as the Little Red School House, later called Hillcrest Public School. The second school was built in 1875 and demolished about 1958 to allow the construction of the Southdown /Erin Mills Parkway exit on the QEW.
Agency: Mississauga Library System