COVID-19: latest updates on the City's response and service impacts
Cooksville Gallery
Displaying image 1 of 1: Back to Thumbnail Images < Previous  |  Next >
  View Full size image
Title: Cooksville Inn
Identifier: CK0032
Date of Original Photo: ca 1852
Date Built: ca 1852
Image Type: B&W Photo, 16.5x11.5 cm
Subject: Historic buildings - Ontario - Cooksville
Location: Northeast corner of Hurontario and Dundas Streets, Lot 15

Conditions of Use:
See Terms of Use & Privacy Statement.
Description: Located at the northeast corner of Hurontario and Dundas Streets. Originally known as the Cooksville House, it was built by Francis Morley, probably shortly after the 1852 fire which destroyed much of Cooksville. Proprietors over the years included James King, John Ward, George Bowers (1907-1942), John Braithwaite (1945-1948), and Alfred Ward (1948-1955). It was demolished in 1955 when the Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce was built at 5 Dundas Street East.
Agency: Mississauga Library System