Visit a special Canada 150 Earth Market
It's the City's biggest outdoor environmental event and it's free!
Saturday, September 23
1 - 9 p.m.
Mississauga Celebration Square
300 City Centre Drive
What's happening on the stage - emceed by Mississauga's Poet Laureate Wali Shah
Official remarks with local politicians and the Peel Aboriginal Network
3:15 - 4 p.m.
Listen to the sounds of country soul from Mississauga's emerging artist Jacelyn Holmes
5 - 6 p.m.
See an energetic percussion performance from Rhythm Works
6:30 - 6:45 p.m.
MiWay Student Ambassador Program
Announcing the winners of the Peel Secondary School Video Challenge
Hear Wali Shah's brand new climate change poem
Watch Disney's The Lorax with us under the stars
Plus more activities on the Square
- Think you can solve climate change? Register for the "Escape Climate Change" Escape Room
- Enjoy a hands-on MiWay bus activity
- Visit a Mississauga Fire Truck from 3 to 4 p.m.
- Get your face painted
- Get your Earth Market selfie at our selfie wall
- Hang out in the pop-up park
- Hourly giveaways
Local vendors and exhibitors
The following vendors and exhibitors offer a variety of local goods and information on environmental programs and services in your community:
- Alectra Utilities
- Bullfrog Power
- Canadian Hearing Society
- City of Mississauga groups including: Active Transportation/Transportation Master Plan, Emergency Management, Environment, Hurontario LRT, MiWay, Mississauga 3-1-1, Parks and Forestry, Stormwater, Streetlighting
- Costco Wholesale
- Credit Valley Conservation
- Domino's Pizza
- Firebat Coffee
- Grasshopper Solar
- Green Carbon Living
- Health Canada
- Partners in Project Green
- Radiant Sky
- Region of Peel
- Sierra Club
- The Mississauga Food Bank
- Toronto and Region Conservation
- West Toronto Diabetes Education Program
- WWF Canada
Grab a bite to eat from our selection of local food trucks:
- Alijandro's Kitchen
- Dimkin's Crepes
- The Wheeling Gourmet
This Earth Market is presented by Meadowvale Town Centre/First Capital Realty Inc. and is bullfrogpowered with 100% green electricity and zero-waste event.