COVID-19: latest updates on the City's response and service impacts
Erindale Gallery
Displaying image 120 of 1: Back to Thumbnail Images < Previous  |  Next >
  View Full size image
Title: Erindale College, South Building
Identifier: N149
Date of Original Photo: 1984
Date Built: 1973
Image Type: Slide
Subject: Erindale College

Conditions of Use:
See Terms of Use & Privacy Statement.
Description: Slide taken in 1984 of the South Building, Erindale Campus, 3359 Mississauga Road. Range 1 to 3 NDS, pt. Lots 4 to 5, Plan 550 pt. Blk M. Erindale Campus, now the University of Toronto at Mississauga. The North Building was built 1966-1967; the South Building in 1970-1973. The first residences were built in 1973. The Principalís house, Lislehurst, formerly the Schreiber residence, was built in 1878. Architects: North Building, Levine and Lawrence, Don Mills; South Building, A.D. Margison and Raymond Moriyama. Listed on the Heritage Inventory.
Agency: Mississauga Library System