Event Time: 9 a.m. - noon
Event Location: Mississauga Central Library, 301 Burnhamthorpe Rd.
Cost: $30 (Member) / $50 (Non-member)
Contact Person: Adriane Beaudry
Phone Number: 905-238-2622 Ext. 224
E-mail Address: email@example.com
Come to this workshop to learn:
- What are some of the most popular social media outlets and what are their functions?
- Policies and procedures around social media and usage
- Benefits of participating in social media and what it can mean for your organization
- Developing a social media pitch for your Board/Management team
- Success stories and how your social media approach can become one of them