COVID-19: latest updates on the City's response and service impacts
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ's)
Facility Rental Information
City Facility Rental Central
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ's)
If I sell food, am I covered under the liability?
Yes, however, only if coverage is purchased identifying the sale of food.
Related FAQ's
What am I covered for?
What Insurance Limits am I insured for?
I currently have a business policy protecting my operations - do I still need this coverage?
What is my deductible under this program?
Does my homeowner's policy protect me?
If the product I have made or distribute damages someone's property or causes bodily harm, am I covered under the liability?
If I sell food, am I covered under the liability?
If I sell alcohol and someone is injured or causes an injury, am I covered?
If someone slips and falls while in or about my Kiosk, am I covered?
Does this policy extend to other events or locations outside the City of Mississauga?
Do I have Property coverage with this policy?
Do I have Crime coverage if an employee or a City of Mississauga employee steals from my Kiosk?
I run a Skateboard operation, can I be insured under this policy?
I run a BMX biking operation; can I be insured under this policy?
Does this policy cover spectators should they suffer an injury or their property be damaged during my event?
Does this policy cover Bodily Injury to "Sport Participants"?
I am running a swimming event with use of a slide, is this covered?
I belong to an Association, am I covered for my activities?
Will I receive any documentation with regards to the insurance coverage?
How do I report a claim?
What is my responsibility when I have a claim?
It is 2 years after the event and I just received a letter of intent to sue me and my company, what should I do?
If I need more information or have questions with regards to the coverage, who do I contact?
23 Items found.

More FAQ's: