Fencing, Driveways, Pools & Decks
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ's)
Can I widen my driveway and who do I contact?
Prior to widening your driveway, you should contact the Cityís Zoning Plans Examination Section at 905 896-5511 to ensure compliance with the requirements of the Cityís Zoning Bylaw. If your subdivision is not yet assumed by the City, you must also obtain the Developerís permission to widen your driveway.
Related FAQ's
When will the Developer/Builder install my fence/deck?
When can I construct a fence, pool, patio, shed or deck on my property?
Do I need a building permit for a shed, deck, fence or pool or to finish my basement or for the installation of an air conditioner?
When will my driveway be paved?
Can I widen my driveway and who do I contact?
Can I install a gate in the black vinyl fence located at the rear of my property?
6 Items found.

More FAQ's:

2018 Street Guide Available
Find any Mississauga street using the Street Guide
Buy the 2018 Street Guide ($15.50) from our eCity store or from two of our City locations. Phone 905-615-3200 ext. 3347 for more information.
  Street Guide