Review Parking Tickets
The City of Mississauga issues two types of parking tickets:
- Tickets issued under the Provincial Offences Act called a "Parking Infraction Notice" that have a ticket number starting with an "M".
- Tickets issued under the City's Administrative Penalty System called a "Penalty Notice" that have a ticket number starting with a "P".
If you wish to review an "M" parking ticket:
- If you or your agent wish to meet with a First Attendance Administrator to discuss your ticket, you must attend in person at the Ontario Court of Justice, 950 Burnhamthorpe Road West, Tuesday from 9:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. or Thursday from 1:30 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- If you wish to have the matter heard by a Justice of the Peace, you must attend in person at the Ontario Court of Justice to complete and file a "Notice of Intention to Appear". A Notice of Trial will be mailed to you advising you of the trial date. All trials are held at the Ontario Court of Justice at 950 Burnhamthorpe Road West, Mississauga .
If you wish to review a "P" ticket:
You must schedule an appointment for review by a Screening Officer by either:
- Submitting a Request for Screening online at www.mississauga.ca/reviewpenalty
- Attending the Ontario Court of Justice, Provincial Offences Office at 950 Burnhamthorpe Rd. W, Mississauga Monday to Friday between 8:30 am – 4:30pm to submit a Request for Screening.