The Canadiana Reading Room of the Mississauga Central Library contains an extensive
collection of materials for in-library use covering:
- The historical development of Mississauga, Peel, and Ontario
- First Nations history, particularly that of the Native Mississaugas
- Southern Ontario early travel literature
- Works by William Perkins Bull, particularly his Families of Peel County
- Works by early and contemporary Mississauga authors
- Published genealogies and other local genealogical material
This collection includes rare books, pamphlets, microforms, scrapbooks, photographs, slides,
press clippings, maps and atlases, as well as aerial photographs of the City of Mississauga.
Expert staff assist researchers in their use of the collection.
Mississauga Central Library
Arts & History Department
301 Burnhamthorpe Road West
Mississauga, ON L5B 3Y3
905-615-3500, ext. 3660