Description: Lloyd's refinery was erected in 1932 on the site of the old Port Credit Brick Yard by L. B. Lloyd of Lloyd’s Tankers and went by the name of Lloyd Refineries Ltd. In 1937 the refinery was purchased by Good Rich Oil in East Toronto. This view of the refinery was taken from Lakeshore Highway during the Good Rich days.
Agency: Mississauga Library System
City of Mississauga, 300 City Centre Drive, Mississauga, Ontario Canada L5B 3C1