|To request a scheduled inspection
online, you must have your Application Number and unique WEBID. You do not have to be
logged in to the portal, however by logging in to the portal to schedule inspections you can
take advantage of My Applications to manage and track issued permits.
|How do I schedule an
- Login to the portal. You need to
register, there a numerous advantages to creating and account, for example, you can manage your
permits through MY APPLICATIONS so that you do not need to remember or re enter the WEBID each
time. You will also be notified by email when a specific Inspection discipline has been signed
off. These services should help you better manage you permits.
- Select Plan and Build eServices Centre
from the Services Online Menu
- Select Schedule Inspection (you
can Add to Favourites this URL to quickly access this feature in the future or right
click on the name in your links lists and create this as a desktop icon)
- Click on Add Building Permit
link in the MY APPLICATIONS section
- Enter your Application Number and WEBID
and press the SUBMIT button
- The application number and WEBID will
be verified and the combination will be add to your My Applications if you are
logged. Next, you will be taken to the View Building Permit Status detail page. You can
can see permit detail information to confirm that you have the correct permit. You can also see
the Inspectors assigned to you application, see contact information and see inspection history
- At this point, you can click on the
Schedule Inspection. You will be taken to the Schedule Inspection page, the APPLICATION
and WEBID will be pre populated from MY APPLICATIONS, you simply need to click the SUBMIT
- You are now at the page where you can
enter you Inspection request.
- Select the Building Address from the
drop down list. The page will refresh and display the Legal Description of the property. Any
units available for this permit will be populated in the Inspection Units drop down
- Enter your name and phone number. This
can be pre populated if are logged in and you have populated information in your Billing
- Select the Inspection Type from the
Inspection Type drop down
- Click on the calendar icon to select a
Preferred Date. You can only schedule inspections for future dates. Any weekends or statutory
holidays will be grayed out.
- You can now enter any unit information.
If there are units attached to the permit, you must select a unit from the drop down
- Add any special instructions to the
- Press the Submit button
- The schedule inspection confirmation
page will display. Please review and make any changes. If all is ok, press the Submit
- At this point the inspection has been
schedule and you many book another inspection.
- If you are booking multiple inspections
for the same permit or for other permits, simply click on the permit number link in MY
APPLICATIONS and repeat the process.
|Please send us any comments you have by
using the Contact link below. If you are having problems using the service you may call our
office between 8:30 am and 4:30 pm at 905-896-5660 or 905-615-4248.
Plan and Build Customer Service Rep