Click n' Ride iPod Contest Rules
- You must be a full time student currently enrolled and attending a Mississauga secondary
- No purchase is necessary to enter.
- One entry per student.
- All entries must be received by 5pm on September 30, 2009
- Winners will be notified by telephone.
- Chances of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Three (3) Ipod Nano prizes to be awarded.
- How to claim the prize: Prize winners must abide by directives specified by Mississauga
Transit to claim their prize. Under NO CIRCUMSTANCES will Mississauga Transit deliver or mail
ANY prizes at ANY time. Prize winners must pick up their prize within 30 days after contest
closing date. Prize pick up is located at Mississauga Transit 3484 Semenyk Court Mississauga,
L5C 4R1. Hours of operation 9:00am - 4:00pm. Failure to respond shall mean that the winner
forfeits the prize. The Mississauga Transit is not required to award elsewhere any prizes
forfeited by the chosen winners(s).
- Winners must show a current student identification card or proof of enrollment in a
Mississauga secondary school for the year 2009/2010.
- A skill testing question must be completed; winners must submit a printed Click n' Ride
trip plan from their home address to the Mississauga secondary school they are attending when
claiming their prize.
- Entries that are late or do not conform to, or satisfy any condition of the rules, may be
- The personal information on the contest entry form is collected under authority of the
Municipal Act 2001, S.O. 2001, c. 25 Section 11(1) 2 and will only be used to notify contest
winners. Questions about the collection of this personal information should be directed to the
Manager, Marketing, Mississauga Transit at 3484 Semenyk Court Mississauga L5C 4R1, 905-615-3200
- 13. By entering this contest, you acknowledge that you accept and will abide by these
Download Contest Rules