Welcome to the Older Adult pages! The Mississauga Library System is committed to providing resources and services for your needs and interests. Check out some ideas below.
Older Adult Library Resources
- Recommended books:
- Various Subjects
- Tips for adjusting your Browser for Larger Print
- The City of Mississauga's web site uses fixed text (font) sizes, font styles, and colours. If any of these settings interferes with your ability to read the City's web site, you can override these settings by using the accessibility settings of your browser. The method for changing these setting varies depending on your browser and version
- How to search for CD's in the Library Catalogue
- Enter an author or title, then click on Search. In the left-hand column entitled, “Limit Search Results”, find “Format”, select “Audio Disc, and above “Audio Disc” check the blue box “Include”. This will bring up a list of Books on Audio CD by author or title.
- Visit the Older Adults page for more information, including: