Residential Pool Installation
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ's)
What is a Municipal Services Protection Deposit (MSPD)?
The construction of a pool may require excavation and subsequent landscaping. Where heavy equipment will be used, there is potential for damages to City property. For example, to access a backyard, an excavator may have to cross the City's boulevard and sidewalk, which could cause damages such as cracked or scuffed pavement, damaged curbs and sidewalks. A Municipal Services Protection Deposit (MSPD) is a security deposit which ensures that there are funds available to repair damages to City property. The deposit is fully refundable provided there are no damages. The City will inspect its property a minimum of three (3)business days prior to the commencement of construction and then again, after the completion of the construction, including landscaping and grading.
Related FAQ's

More FAQ's: