Port Credit Gallery
IMAGE DETAILS
 
Displaying image 20 of 1: Back to Thumbnail Images < Previous  |  Next >
   
null
  View Full size image
Title: Ardmore, Port Credit
Identifier: G153
Date of Original Photo: 1978
Date Built: 1906
Image Type: Slide
Subject: Historic buildings - Ontario - Port Credit
Location: 60 Godfrey’s Lane

Conditions of Use:
See Terms of Use & Privacy Statement.
Description: 60 Godfrey’s Lane. Conc 3 SDS Lot 12. Built in 1906 for John Milton Godfrey, a Judge of the Supreme Court of Ontario, on land bought from Albert Hare. It was named Ardmore after the place in Ireland that his grandfather came from. This building was also one of the municipally owned residences which were demolished to make way for the development of Cranberry Cove Park, later Rhododendron Gardens.
Agency: Mississauga Library System
pcomapp02:8850