Port Credit Gallery
IMAGE DETAILS
 
Displaying image 12 of 1: Back to Thumbnail Images < Previous  |  Next >
   
Anderson Residence, Port Credit
  View Full size image
Title: Anderson Residence, Port Credit
Identifier: H104
Date of Original Photo: 1980
Date Built: ca 1890
Image Type: Slide, 35 mm
Subject: Historic buildings - Ontario - Port Credit (Mississauga)
Location: 36 Bay Street, Plan 300W pt. Lot 5

Conditions of Use:
See Terms of Use & Privacy Statement.
Description: 36 Bay Street. Plan 300W pt. Lot 5. This one-and-a-half storey house, pictured here in 1980, has undergone some renovation. A porch has been added as has an upper storey on the north wing. Between 1890 and 1892, the property changed hand three times. All three owners in the early 1890s were labourers - George. G. Wilson, Frederick Grafton and William H. Harrison. Harrison lived here for several decades. His modest frame house is first illustrated in the 1910 fire insurance plan. The house is designated under the terms of the Ontario Heritage Act and is located within the Old Port Credit Village Heritage Conservation District.
Agency: Mississauga Library System
pcomapp02:8851