- Access the Reserve A Computer web page from one of the catalogue computers at the Library or from any Internet computer.
- Type the 14 digit barcode from your Library card and the last 4 digits of your phone number (PIN) or the PIN associated with your library account, in the spaces provided. Then click Submit. Note: You can also purchase a Temporary Barcode number and PIN.
- Select the branch where you want to reserve a computer from the dropdown list or click the branch name on the map.
- Click on the "Search by Computer Type" or "Search by Specific Computer" link.
- Select the Computer Type or Computer Name from the dropdown list.
- Select the date that you wish to reserve the computer. Computers can be reserved up to 2 days in advance.
- To reserve a full session choose "Select Time from Schedule". Otherwise choose "Reserve the Next Available Machine".
- Choose "Click Here to Reserve" next to the time that you wish to reserve.
- Confirmation of your reservation will come up on the screen. Write down the details of your reservation or print them using the "Print Confirmation" link.
- In the Library, find the computer that you reserved and log-in with your Library barcode and PIN. You must login within 10 minutes on any 30 or 60 minute computer of your reservation time or the reservation will be cancelled. Note: you have 5 minutes to log in to any 15 minute computer.
How-to Make Another Reservation
Customers are limited to 3 computer type reservations. Each computer type, e.g. 15 minute, 30 minute, 60 minute, can be reserved once per day. Note: not all library locations have each of the computer types listed above.
To make another reservation use the "Back to Search Results", "Select a Different Branch", or "Select a Different Search Option" links.
How-to Review or Cancel a Reservation
Reservations can be viewed or cancelled at any time by clicking on the "My Bookings" link at the top of the screen.