Streetsville Gallery

This village was named after Timothy Street, who with Richard Bristol carried out the survey of the area in 1818. Street himself acquired 1000 acres and set up a mill, tannery and distillery by about 1819. By 1829 Streetsville had a post office and more mills were built, including the Toronto Woollen Mills owned by the Barber Brothers. In 1858 Streetsville was incorporated as a village and in 1962 became a town with a population of 5,000. In 1974 Streetsville became part of the City of Mississauga. It is home to the largest concentration of historic buildings in the City.

If you have any questions about the Library images, please contact:

Arts & History Department
Mississauga Central Library
905-615-3500 x3660
library.history@mississauga.ca

 IMAGE GALLERY Search Images   
918 Images found: Page   1  |    2  |  3  |    4  |    5  |    6  |    7  |    8  |    9  |    10  |    11  |    12  |    13  |    14  |    15  |    16  |    17  |    18  |    19  |    20  |    21  |    22  |    23  |    24  |    25  |    26  |    27  |    28  |    29  |    30  |    31  |    32  |    33  |    34  |    35  |    36  |    37  |    38  |    39  |    40  |    41  |    42  |    43  |    44  |    45  |    46  |     View All
   
Bamford-Goheen House, Streetsville
Bamford-Goheen House, Streetsville
View enlarged image
and image details

Bamford-Goheen House, Streetsville
Bamford-Goheen House, Streetsville
View enlarged image
and image details

Barberís Woollen Mill, Streetsville, 1859
Barberís Woollen Mill, Streetsville, 1859
View enlarged image
and image details

Barbertown Bridge, Streetsville
Barbertown Bridge, Streetsville
View enlarged image
and image details

Barbertown Bridge, Streetsville
Barbertown Bridge, Streetsville
View enlarged image
and image details

Barbertown Bridge, Streetsville
Barbertown Bridge, Streetsville
View enlarged image
and image details

Barbertown Road Bridge, Streetsville
Barbertown Road Bridge, Streetsville
View enlarged image
and image details

Barn, Streetsville (owned by Erin Mills Development)
Barn, Streetsville (owned by Erin Mills Development)
View enlarged image
and image details

Barn, Streetsville (owned by Erin Mills Development)
Barn, Streetsville (owned by Erin Mills Development)
View enlarged image
and image details

Barnhart Houses
Barnhart Houses
View enlarged image
and image details

Beaty Jewellery and Watchmaking, Streetsville
Beaty Jewellery and Watchmaking, Streetsville
View enlarged image
and image details

Beaty Jewellery and Watchmaking, Streetsville
Beaty Jewellery and Watchmaking, Streetsville
View enlarged image
and image details

Beaty Jewellery and Watchmaking, Streetsville
Beaty Jewellery and Watchmaking, Streetsville
View enlarged image
and image details

Beaty Jewellery and Watchmaking, Streetsville
Beaty Jewellery and Watchmaking, Streetsville
View enlarged image
and image details

Beaty Jewellery and Watchmaking, Streetsville
Beaty Jewellery and Watchmaking, Streetsville
View enlarged image
and image details

Belford Barn, Streetsville
Belford Barn, Streetsville
View enlarged image
and image details

Belford Barn, Streetsville
Belford Barn, Streetsville
View enlarged image
and image details

Belford Barn, Streetsville
Belford Barn, Streetsville
View enlarged image
and image details

Belford House, Barn, Streetsville
Belford House, Barn, Streetsville
View enlarged image
and image details

Belford House, Streetsville
Belford House, Streetsville
View enlarged image
and image details

pcomapp01:8851