Subdivision Construction
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ's)
What are "purchaser warning" and "advisory clauses"?
All Builder/Homeowner Purchase and Sale Agreements include purchaser warning clauses that alert new homeowners of potential issues regarding their subdivision. Purchasers should carefully review these clauses. When in doubt, homeowners should contact the Transportation and Works Development Construction Section for clarification by calling 905-615-3200 ext. 5155.
Related FAQ's
When will the community facilities and services be in place, such as the completion of parks, roads, sidewalks and local bus service etc?
Who do I contact to get information about my water service?
Will there be a hydro box, sidewalk, community mailbox or lamp post in front of my property?
What is the Developer's responsibility?
How can I access the plans for my house and/or lot?
What are "purchaser warning" and "advisory clauses"?
What is the Builder's Responsibility?
Who is responsible for the cleaning of the roadways (mud/dirt)?
Who do I contact regarding construction nuisances?
I want to landscape my property with a pool, how do I proceed?
When will the City plant the street trees?
When will garbage collection begin and where can I get a blue box?
Who do I contact for problems or deficiencies in my new home?
There is a landscaped pond in my subdivision, what is its purpose?
Who can I call regarding school issues such as construction of new schools and busing?
What does "final acceptance" or "assumption" of a new subdivision mean; and what is the approximate time frame/procedure for this to occur?
What are Servicing and Development Agreements?
17 Items found.

More FAQ's:

2018 Street Guide Available
Find any Mississauga street using the Street Guide
Buy the 2018 Street Guide ($15.50) from our eCity store or from two of our City locations. Phone 905-615-3200 ext. 3347 for more information.
  Street Guide