Subdivision Construction
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ's)
Who can I call regarding school issues such as construction of new schools and busing?
Please refer to the appropriate Board of Education for information regarding schools and busing. School locations and potential sites are determined by each school board. Future schools identified on maps or signs in subdivisions are not guaranteed to be built. Should the boards declare any site surplus, the lands can be developed for other purposes depending on the zoning of the lands.
Related FAQ's
When will the community facilities and services be in place, such as the completion of parks, roads, sidewalks and local bus service etc?
Who do I contact to get information about my water service?
Will there be a hydro box, sidewalk, community mailbox or lamp post in front of my property?
What is the Developer's responsibility?
How can I access the plans for my house and/or lot?
What are "purchaser warning" and "advisory clauses"?
What is the Builder's Responsibility?
Who is responsible for the cleaning of the roadways (mud/dirt)?
Who do I contact regarding construction nuisances?
I want to landscape my property with a pool, how do I proceed?
When will the City plant the street trees?
When will garbage collection begin and where can I get a blue box?
Who do I contact for problems or deficiencies in my new home?
There is a landscaped pond in my subdivision, what is its purpose?
Who can I call regarding school issues such as construction of new schools and busing?
What does "final acceptance" or "assumption" of a new subdivision mean; and what is the approximate time frame/procedure for this to occur?
What are Servicing and Development Agreements?
17 Items found.

More FAQ's:

2016 Street Guide Available
Find any Mississauga street using the Street Guide
Buy the 2016 Street Guide ($15.00) from our eCity store or from two of our City locations. Phone 905-615-3200 ext. 3347 for more information.
  Street Guide