Library materials may be renewed using a touch-tone telephone. Please have ready:
- the library card number that the items were checked out on
- a pen and paper to record the new due dates for each item you have renewed
- enter the new due dates on the receipt that was issued to you when you borrowed the item(s). The receipt lists the titles, item barcode numbers, the original due date and the Library card number of the person who borrowed them
Call the Mississauga Library System: 905-615-3500; Press 2 when prompted and follow the instructions at each step of the process.
- use your telephone keypad to enter the information requested
- don?t hang up if you make a mistake entering any of the numbers - the system gives you a chance to correct the mistake.
The system will tell you whether or not the item can be renewed. Remember, that not all items may be eligible for renewal.
NOTE: Items are renewed from the day you call in - NOT from the original DUE DATE