The City of Mississauga invites members of the media and public to attend the Inaugural Council Meeting on Monday, December 3, 2018.
Inaugural Council Meeting – December 3, 2018
The City of Mississauga invites members of the media and public to attend the Inaugural Council Meeting on Monday, December 3, 2018. The inauguration will include the oaths of office for the Mayor and new and returning members of Council, as well as the inaugural address by the Mayor.
The inauguration ceremony and swearing-in for 2018-2022 City of Mississauga Mayor and Members of Council:
- Declaration of Office of Mayor and presentation of Chain of Office
- Declaration of Office of Members of Council
- Mayoral Address
Monday, December 3, 2018
7:30 p.m. in Hammerson Hall; doors open at 6:45 p.m.
- Media availability with Mayor Bonnie Crombie and Members of Council following the meeting at approximately 8:45 p.m.
Living Arts Centre – Hammerson Hall
4141 Living Arts Dr.
Media are required to RSVP by email to email@example.com before Thursday, November 29 at 5 p.m.
- Please indicate the number of staff attending, along with their associated role, the equipment being used and interviews to be conducted with Council members.
- All media should park underground at Living Arts Centre. Media outlets must stop, check in and pick up their media passes at the media desk located on main floor of the Living Arts Centre. Media will then be directed to a designated media area within Hammerson Hall.
- All media must wear their media pass at all times during the event. Following the Inaugural Council Meeting, media will have the opportunity to meet with the Mayor and Members of Council.
- Parking is available in the Living Arts Centre in the underground lot (on P1, Section 2 (blue coloured area), accessible from Living Arts Drive.
Follow @CityMississauga on Twitter and use #MississaugaInaugural to follow the meeting. Media and members of the public can also watch the meeting live on Mississauga.ca or on Facebook.
Supervisor, Department Communications
City of Mississauga
905-615-3200, ext. 5053