MiWay is implementing other service changes that include:
- Schedule changes on various routes to respond to ridership demand and to improve GO service connections
- Some school routes (300-series) will resume
- On the Family Day holiday (Monday, Feb. 15, 2021), buses will operate on a holiday schedule and some routes will not operate
- Starting Saturday Dec. 26, 2020 Route 101 will not operate on Saturday’s due to the province wide shutdown. Customers can take Route 1/1C as an alternative.
Schedule changes on various routes
Starting Monday, January 4, 2021, schedules will change on the following routes to respond to ridership demand and to improve GO service connections:
- 9 Rathburn-Thomas
- 30 Rexdale
- 44 Mississauga Road
- 49 McDowell
- 90 Terragar-Copenhagen Loop
School routes (300-series) remain suspended
All 300-series routes will be suspended until in-class learning resumes at secondary schools in Mississauga.
Holiday service on Family Day
On the Family Day holiday (Monday, Feb. 15, 2021), buses will operate on a holiday schedule and some routes will not operate.
Service will not operate on the following routes due to low customer demand:
- 28 Confederation
- 35 Eglinton-Ninth Line
- 46 Tenth Line-Osprey
- 48 Erin Mills
- 68 Terry Fox
To plan your trip, you can:
Next planned service change – Monday, February 22, 2021.