COVID-19: latest updates on the City's response and service impacts

Report Encroachment onto Parklands and Natural Areas

Use this service to report a property owner encroaching on parkland or natural areas including woodlots, easements and naturalized areas.

An encroachment occurs when a property owner intrudes on, in, under or over the ground space of an adjacent City-owned property.


To submit a request you will need to:


1. Provide a valid Mississauga street address.

You need to provide the street address for this service request. If the address cannot be found in our system you may need to call 3-1-1 to make your request.

2. Provide your contact information and email.

Your email address will be used to send you a confirmation, and to help you receive status updates on your request.

Please confirm the following:


I am reporting encroachment onto a City-owned parkland or natural area.

If private property is encroaching on City property other than parkland or natural areas, please call 3-1-1.

This is not an encroachment onto a road, boulevard, sidewalk or stormwater management pond.

I agree to the following terms.

Your personal information is collected under the authority of sections 11(1) and 227(c) of the Municipal Act 2001. The personal information will be used by the City of Mississauga Staff for responding to your service request and/or inquiry. We may follow-up with you or collect feedback once the service request has been closed. Questions regarding this collection should be addressed to Manager, 3-1-1 Citizen Contact Centre, 300 City Centre Drive, Mississauga, Ontario, Canada L5B 3C1. Telephone 3-1-1 or 905-615-4311 outside of Mississauga.

Start Date

Investigation will start within 5 business days.