The following is a list of the City of Mississauga data sets that are available in the Property Compliance Report.
- Roll Number
- Legal Description
- Subdivision Assumption Date (where available)
- Outstanding Violations and Works Order (Building, Plumbing, HVAC, Sign, Fire, and Bylaw - Property Standards)
- By-law enforcement information on the report is current to February 10, 2017. For updated information contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- In Force Zoning Designation
- Zoning Attachments - excerpts from the Zoning By-law (general provisions)
- Committee of Adjustment (variances and consents) - includes attachments of the decisions
- Property Heritage Status - specifies if the property is current Designated under by-law
- Outstanding Building Permit Applications
- Outstanding Inspections on Issued Permits
- Fire Prevention Inspections - displays last date of Fire Prevention Inspection
- NB: Please be advised that Occupancy information is not reflected on Compliance Letters. Occupancy Certificates are provided upon request for a nominal fee. To inquire about this please contact 3-1-1 or if calling from outside of Mississauga, dial (905) 615-4311.
Agreement Compliance is available at a cost of $150.00 per municipal address.
Agreement Compliance is no longer included in the property report fee.
Agreement compliance requests must be submitted in writing, together with a cheque in the amount of $150.00, made payable to the Treasurer, City of Mississauga, to:
|City of Mississauga
Planning & Building Department
300 City Centre Drive, 3rd Floor
Mississauga, ON L5B 3C1
|The following information must be included in your request:
|4 municipal address of property
4 legal description
4 Instrument Numbers
4 Property Identification Number (PIN)
The processing time is 7-10 working days. A 48 hour rush service is available at a cost of $250.00.
For further information regarding agreement compliance, please call (905) 615-3200 ext. 5528.
|General help and information 905-615-3200 ext. 5528
If you have questions about this service, you can contact staff between 8:30 am and 4:30 pm Monday to Friday. You can also access our User Manual by clicking on the link on the left hand side of this page. General information about the service is available online. You can access this information by clicking on the Related Link displayed below.
|To Request an Updated Compliance Report
The initial cost of a Property Compliance Report is $100.00. If you have already purchased a Compliance Report and wish to request an updated version, please contact the Development Services Section at 905-615-3200 ext 5528. Updated reports can be purchased for $50.00 within 30 days of having purchased the original letter.
|Mississauga Zoning By-Law Information
Mississauga City Council passed the Mississauga Zoning By-law 0225-2007 on June 20, 2007. The By-law was approved by the Ontario Municipal Board with exception of certain site specific appeals on September 10, 2007. A copy of the By-law is available online. Click on the related image link on the left hand side of this page.
If you need further information regarding Zoning information, please call 3-1-1 if calling from Mississauga or 905 615-4311 if calling from outside Mississauga.
The Mississauga Zoning By-law is available for purchase from Orderline. Please visit their website for details.