Adopt a Flower Bed Program
Help create and maintain new and existing gardens in Mississauga by participating in the City’s Adopt a Flower Bed Program.
This program is open to all community members and groups. It requires you to commit two hours every month from April to October to maintain your designated flower bed.
The City will provide:
- Training sessions about the responsibilities, safety and types of plants
- Weed pickers
The list of responsibilities include:
- General clean-up, maintenance and beautification of existing flower beds on public property
- Weed control
- Wildflower planting
- Annual and perennial planting
- Species specific planting
- Enhancement and landscaping of existing flower beds
If you have any questions or need more information about the Adopt a Flower Bed Program, contact email@example.com.