The Ancestry Library Edition database can be used to search records, census data, directories, photos and more. See below how to access Ancestry library.
How to access Ancestry Library
- Go to the account login screen of the catalogue
- Type in your card number and your PIN
- Click login
- Click on the home page (house icon) in the top left of the screen
- Click on the Ancestry button on the left, you will then access Ancestry database.
- Currently Ancestry is available from home during the COVID-19 closure and will be evaluated at various times.
- Please ensure that you access Ancestry from your library account login.
- If you have Ancestry open prior to logging in from the catalogue, please close the browser window or tab and follow the instructions above.
- If you cannot open Ancestry, you might need to clear your cache.