Get a free 24-hour subscription to The New York Times online using your library card.
Access The New York Times database from home or at the library using your Mississauga Library card. You will be asked create an account for The New York Times or log into an existing account.
- If you’re at a library location, visit NYTimes.com to begin reading
- If you’re accessing from home or using the NYT app follow these steps.
- Enter your Library Card number in the form above and press submit.
- Click “Redeem Code”, the code will be automatically entered.
- Create an account or sign in with an existing one. To use the NYT App, you may download the app and sign in once the code has been redeemed.
- Access is valid for 24 hours. To receive access after 24 hours, repeat these steps.