2020 library closure dates
Cooksville Library opened in 2004 and is located on the second floor of the Cooksville Colonnade, which is situated on the northwest corner of Dundas Street East and Hurontario Street.
At this location
- Children’s multimedia workstation
- Computers with Microsoft Office
- Internet and Wifi
- Print, scan and photocopy
- Wifi hotspots
Transit, parking and accessibility
- 1189 – Dundas Street at Hurontario Street
- 0749 – Dundas Street at Hurontario Street
- 0718 – Hurontario Street at Dundas Street East
- 0717 – Hurontario Street at Dundas Street West
Outdoor parking available.
- Outdoor accessible parking available
- Ramp outside main entrance
- Automatic doors at main entrance
- Elevator for access to all floors
- Accessible washrooms
- Accessible computers
How can we improve this site?