|Central Library Road Work - Pedestrians and Cyclists:
- Burnhamthorpe: west of 201 City Centre to Duke of York: North sidewalk closed
- Duke of York: Burnhamthorpe to City Centre: East sidewalk closed
MiWay Bus Stops:
- Stop 0586: Burnhamthorpe / Duke of York: Route 26 West: Stop closed
- Use Stop 1421: Burnhamthorpe / Living Arts
- Stop 1745: Duke of York / City Centre: Route 91 North and Route 26 East: Stop Closed
- Use Stop 1400: Duke of York / Princess Royal
301 Burnhamthorpe Rd. W.
Lower Level: Children
Ground Floor: Youth and Popular Collections | Open Window Hub
Second Floor: Information Services, Sciences & Business
Third Floor: Information Services, Arts & History
Fourth Floor: Quiet Study Area
Map | Take MiWay
Indoor accessible parking available off of Duke of York Blvd. Two elevators for access to all floors. Universal Toilet Room located on the main floor. Accessible computer tables for access to internet and library catalogue. For specific information regarding Accessibility, contact the Library Branch directly.
View each Department for details of Resources and Services.
The Central Library of the Mississauga Library System is located beside the Civic Centre. It has five floors divided by collections and services. The Central Library opened in 1991 and is one of the busiest libraries in Canada.