COVID-19: latest updates on the City’s response and service impacts.
All libraries closed, contactless pickup available via appointment. Learn more.
2021 library closure dates
This library, opened in late 2004, serves as both a community library and a school library for St. Marcellinus Secondary School. Courtneypark Library includes two fireplace lounge reading areas.
At this location
- 24 hour book drop
- Computer lab
- Two study rooms
- 3D printer
- Children’s multimedia workstation
- Computers with Microsoft Office
- Internet and Wifi
- Print, scan and photocopy
Transit, parking and accessibility
- 5775 – Courtneypark Drive at St. Marcellinus Secondary School
- 0087 – Mavis Road at Courtneypark Drive
- 2969 – Mavis Road at Sombrero Way
- 5774 – Courtneypark Drive at Mavis Road
Outdoor parking available.
- Outdoor accessible parking available
- Ramp outside main entrance
- Automatic doors at main entrance
- Accessible washrooms
- Accessible computers
- Accessible seating area
- Universal toilet room
How can we improve this site?