Apply for a Sauga Busks ID badge that allows you to perform in approved public spaces in Mississauga.
The Sauga Busks program is available from April to October between 11 a.m. to 9 p.m. Only 50 SaugaBusk ID badges will be issued for the busking season.
How it works
- Busking identification must be worn at all times while you are performing. Identification can be used for up to five performers.
- No electricity or stages are available for performers. Battery operated amps are allowed.
- Busking locations are not scheduled and are on a first come, first serve basis with a two hour limit
- Signage is installed at the approved SaugaBusks locations
Approved locations for 2022
- Celebration Square
- Streetsville Village Square
- Port Credit Main street, by the river
- Port Credit marina, by the marina
- Memorial Park – behind Port Credit library
- JJ Plaus Park (Port Credit), along the pier
- JJ Plaus Park (Port Credit), end of Pier
- Lakefront Promenade Park, covered area by boat launch at the far end of the park
- Meadowvale Community Centre, behind the building by Lake Aquitaine pier
- Port Credit Farmers Market – Pre-approval is required by contacting the BIA at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Streetsville BIA Farmers Market – Pre-approval is required by contacting the BIA at email@example.com
View a map of approved busking locations.
For more information, contact Corey Poole, Music Development Coordinator via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.