City Skate - Skate Rental and Sharpening Services
Skate Rental Hours
Weekdays: 4 p.m. to 10 p.m.
Weekends: 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.
December 23, 2013 to January 3, 2014 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.
New Year’s Eve (Monday, December 31, 2013) 10 a.m. to 12:30 a.m.
Family Day (Monday, February 17, 2014) 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.
March Break (March 10 to March 14, 2014) 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Skate Rental - Children (12 and under; includes helmet): $5.00
Skate Rental - Adults: $10.00
Skate Sharpening: $5.00
*pricing is based on 2 hour rentals
Please note: Indoor change facilities/lockers are not available.
Warm up on the heated patio with delicious snacks from C Cafe. Open Fridays from 7 p.m. to 10 p.m., and weekends from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. Menu items include hot dogs, chili, French fries and hot chocolate.
Click here to visit the C Cafe website.
We want everyone to enjoy themselves in a safe and positive environment.
Please respect this facility, other skaters and the Skater’s Code of Conduct.
All public skating participants must obey the following rules:
- Please listen to and obey skate patrollers at all times
- Please do not bring food or drink on the ice surface
- No horseplay/games
- Do not skate backwards
- All participants must be in full control and be able to avoid contact with other
skaters - Please do not skate excessively fast or erratically
- Only approved skate aid devices are permitted on the ice surface
- No hockey equipment or other toys/equipment are permitted on the ice surface
- Please do not sit on the boards or stand/rest on the ice surface
- Please do not carry children while skating
- Skate in the approved direction only
- Please leave the ice surface immediately when asked to do so by the skate patrollers
- All participants must wear ice skates while on the ice surface
The use of CSA approved hockey helmets by all participants is strongly recommended