Winter Break (December 19 to January 3, 2016): 10 a.m. to 10:30 p.m.
Christmas Eve (December 24, 2015): 10 a.m. to 9 p.m.
New Year’s Eve (Thursday, December 31, 2015): 10 a.m. to 11:30 p.m.
Family Day (Monday, February 15, 2016): 10 a.m. to 10:30 p.m.
March Break (March 14 to March 18, 2016): 10 a.m. to 10:30 p.m.
Skate schedule is subject to change.
City Skate - Skate Rental and Sharpening Services
Skate Rental Hours
Weekdays: 4 p.m. to 10:30 p.m.
Weekends: 10 a.m. to 10:30 p.m.
Skate Rental - Children (12 and under): $5.00
Skate Rental - Adults: $10.00
Helmet Rental (free for children 7 and under): $5.00
Skate Sharpening: $8.00
*pricing is based on 2 hour rentals
For more information, please visit the City Skate website:
Please note: Indoor change facilities/lockers are not available.
We want everyone to enjoy themselves in a safe and positive environment.
Please respect this facility, other skaters and the Skater’s Code of Conduct.
All public skating participants must obey the following rules:
The use of CSA approved hockey helmets by all participants is strongly recommended
- Please listen to and obey skate patrollers at all times
- Please do not bring food or drink on the ice surface
- No horseplay/games
- Do not skate backwards
- All participants must be in full control and be able to avoid contact with other skaters - Please do not skate excessively fast or erratically
- Only approved skate aid devices are permitted on the ice surface
- No hockey equipment or other toys/equipment are permitted on the ice surface
- Please do not sit on the boards or stand/rest on the ice surface
- Please do not carry children while skating
- Skate in the approved direction only
- Please leave the ice surface immediately when asked to do so by the skate patrollers
- All participants must wear ice skates while on the ice surface