What would you do to:
- Ensure your child grows up happy and healthy
- Help your child focus better in school and improve their grades
- Reduce the risk of your child having a poor body image or low self confidence
The safety, health and overall well being are a parent's responsibility and number one
concern. Increasing a child's level of daily physical activity will lead to a more happy and
In order to reduce the risk to you and your family:
- Would you take time to be more physically active?
- Could you turn off the TV for 1 hour and go for a walk?
- Could you look for more opportunities to be active?
- Would you set limits around how much time you and your family spend on the screens
(computer, TV, video games)?
Only you can control your level of physical activity. It all starts with small changes to your
daily routine. Make physical activity a conscious choice: take the stairs instead of the
elevator, park your car further from the store or school entrance, walk or ride your bike
whenever possible, go for a walk around the facility instead of sitting and watching your child
participate in an activity.
These small changes allow your body to feel the benefits of daily physical activity in a
relatively short period of time. As your level of physical activity increases you will:
- have more energy
- have a more positive outlook
- feel better
- look better
- look younger
- increase self-confidence
The choice is yours
Let us help you and the people you care about become more educated on
physical activity, give you the tools to be more active and have an overall healthier